Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Heart Busy Nights

I love working a busy night. Busy nights are a lot of fun. Busy nights allow you to challenge yourself to take multiple orders at a time. Busy nights force you to speed up your pace. It's a fight or flight situation. When you have hundreds of thirsty people looking at you, it's up to you to step up to the plate and get them served as quickly as possible.

I always know when I am making money when I can't stop making drinks and people are actually tipping. This is enough encouragement for me to go even faster. The more drinks I make, the more money I make. It's amazing how fast the shift can fly by. I want more nights like that.

Tonight perhaps?

1 comment:

ShakenNotStirred said...

I completely agree! I love being so busy I can barely remember my name! *but you can bet I remember everyone's cocktails*